Linking images into markdown code instructions.
1. Create the image in PS as needed to size. In the Example, this is 560 x 315 pixels.
2. For visual reference, insert the image in this page.
3. Create a new text frame and type 'link'.
4. Create a link (open external window) with the word 'link'. When you do that, you link an 'image' - the same one that you inserted as a reference previously.
5. After the link has been made, click the link and copy the html link created by squarespace.
6. The html link will look something like -
7. Use that html address inside 'iframe' code to embed into your markdown code.
8. The iframe code for the Pompeii image link below will look something like -
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/548f623ae4b0567b501b51e2/t/5826b46715d5dbb8580c98e8/1478931583795/Video+Placeholder_560x315_01.png" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DONE! Have a nice day. :)